Dücker conveyor systems GmbH and Westfalia developed a new concept for in particular high storage quantities and new printing technologies.
In order to meet our customers’ requirements, the customised Hybrid-Intermediate-Storage Systems solution by Dücker and Westfalia is implemented. This combines the decade-long experience by Dücker in the area of Intermediate-Storage solutions and the floor-free high-bay storage solutions by Westfalia.
In this concept the space of a conventional intermediate storage with transfer car and conveyor belts on the ground is used by implementing additional storage above this level. Both systems are connected by the Westfalia Aviator®.
Each project is approached individually according to the facilities’ circumstances.
The advantages of our HISS solution:
• More storage area and higher performance through the combination of independently working transfer car and Aviator®.
• Increased flexibility and storage options for building with low surface through the usage of multi-deep storage on upper levels.
• Prioritisation of short, mid, long-term, digital and pre-print orders
• Space limitations in layout are bypass-able through building into the height.
• Conveyor accessibility on ground level by transfer car and Aviator® leads to increased logistic efficiency.
Here you can find the product brochure.